Turkish citizenship guide
Many Arab and foreign investors and businessmen aspire to obtain Turkish citizenship and enjoy the advantages and the strength of the Turkish passport , as Turkey provides a model for development and renaissance at all levels and in various fields , which attracted investors to it .
With the increase in interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects , the interest of Arab investors in moving towards Turkey with a view to investment or stability has increased , and interest in investment opportunities has increased within the various Turkish cities , this coincided with a package of facilities provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly to encourage real estate investment , Including amending some laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership . Research shows that real estate sales in Turkey have increased in recent years, which means that people who visit Turkey have decided to settle in for various reasons .
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 60 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1+1 to 5+1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
The obtaining of Turkish citizenship and the Turkish passport has become a top priority for Arab and foreign investors , due to the incentives offered by the Turkish government to investors and businessmen in the field of investment in Turkey and the field of trade , along with the facilities to obtain Turkish citizenship and The Turkish passport , where the positive amendments by the Turkish government continue in favor of those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship , and there are many ways and means to give everyone the opportunity to get Turkish citizenship .
According to the changes made in the implementing regulations of the Citizenship Law announced in the Official Gazette published on 14/1/2017 , Turkish citizenship will be granted to foreigners :
- When buying a property worth at least 250.000 $ , provided that the property is not sold for three years .
- When investing at a fixed capital of at least 500.000 $ .
- For foreigners who show a document proving that they have deposits in the bank worth not less than 500.000 $ , provided that the deposits remain in the bank for three years .
- For foreigners who prove that they have bought bonds from the state , provided they are not sold for three years .
We at Right Home guarantee that you can obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in Turkey within 60 days only , and under the supervision of our legal team on all procedures . For more details , please visit this page : Turkish citizenship by investment
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
What are the tips for making the most out of real estate investing ?
- You should choose an area that will achieve real estate growth as high as possible . If you do not know the investment areas in Istanbul , it is never a problem because our real estate consultant has spent many years following the changes in prices and growth rates for each area of Istanbul accurately and has knowledge of all the details you need to know .
- Avoid the completed and old properties in a habitated areas , for example, buying a home in the heart of Istanbul , near the archaeological sites and the Bosphorus , is really fun if you are on a holiday . In real estate investing , the property must be promising after 3 years or you will be a victim for the investment .
- Focus on the developing areas . It is a good option if you want your investment to be distributed on more than one property . Going to the suburbs of Istanbul , where the projects are under construction and near the date of delivery will double your profit , but again , we emphasize on the importance of dealing with a real estate broker that provides you with useful advices .
- If you want a guaranteed income but you don't have time to buy many apartments and deal with tenants , you should buy a store or a hotel with a lease for three years and you will earn a guaranteed investment return . After the three years you can continue to invest or sell your property easily with additional profits .
- No matter what option you prefer , you need to use a real estate broker . He offers his services for you free of charge and avoid you to take the wrong choice .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
Turkish citizenship transactions via the Internet
In order to properly guide the foreign citizen who would like to obtain Turkish citizenship , the General Directorate of Land Registry and Real Estate Survey in Turkey announced that all Turkish citizenship transactions by foreign citizens will be completed through the Internet .
The Directorate clarified that the transactions that are completed via the Internet will include all the transactions that follow submitting an application for obtaining Turkish citizenship in exchange for owning a property , such as obtaining an appointment from the directorates of the Land Registry , and others, through the website launched by the Turkish Ministry of Environment and Urbanism Recently , under the title Your Key Turkey , Your Turkish Key , which is an information portal that provides the foreign citizen with everything necessary to conduct Turkish citizenship transactions in exchange for real estate investment , which is considered according to the ministry as a government guarantee for the foreign investor who wants a real estate investment in Turkey , where the site provides for The foreigner will invest all kinds of legal and geographical information about the real estate he wants to buy , in addition to a lot of statistical information related to the real estate sector in Turkey .
This portal also provides detailed information on everything related to foreign ownership in Turkey , with answers to many of the questions that can be invested in the investor’s mind about real estate investment in Turkey .
It is reported that the site will provide its services in the coming days in the French , Russian and Spanish languages in addition to the four languages that are currently available , which are Turkish , Arabic , English and German , and will also provide its services through its own accounts on social media .
The General Directorate of Land Registry and Real Estate Survey in Turkey also intends to open offices as representative offices outside Turkey , with the aim of facilitating the transactions of its citizens residing outside Turkey , and with the aim of facilitating Turkish citizenship transactions for foreigners and raising their level of interest in real estate investment in Turkey .
In this context , representation will include ten countries around the world through twelve offices in different cities , including Berlin and German Dusseldorf , French Paris and Belgian Brussels , where taboo services will be provided in these cities from within Turkish consulates and embassies .
These services will also be provided in offices outside the consulates in the Qatari capital , Doha , the capital of Macedonia , Skopje , Kuwait , the Norwegian capital , Oslo , and Nicosia , the capital of Northern Cyprus , in addition to London , the British capital , and others .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Why buying a property in Turkey is a good investment ?
- The exchange rate of the Turkish lira against other international currencies has reached its highest levels ever , which means that buyers have more Turkish lira than ever before .
- The surplus housing in certain areas provides reasonable prices per square meter , compared to other countries dominating the real estate market abroad .
- The high specifications of modern residential projects in Turkey , which were built according to modern engineering designs and advanced home technology , they incorporate smart home technology , and include public facilities and basic services that meet all the needs for you and your family , such as sauna , gym , swimming pool , gardens and others .
- Buying real estate worth $ 250.000 or more , and keeping it for three years , gives the owner of these properties the right to apply for Turkish citizenship .
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor similar to the local investor 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is one of the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world due to its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , and it is the sixteenth largest economy around the world .