The best areas to buy a property in Istanbul
Istanbul is a charming and unique city from the rest of the world cities . Istanbul is the largest city on the continent of Europe , and the eighth largest city in the world , and the largest city in Turkey , with a population of 14.804.116 people , according to the statistics of 2019 . Istanbul is the economic , commercial and cultural center of the country , due to its strategic location between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea , as well as linking the Asian part of Turkey to the European section through the famous Bosphorus Bridge .
With the increased interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects , the interest of Arab investors to move towards Turkey with the aim of investment or stability has increased . This coincided with a facilitations provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly , to encourage real estate investment , including amending certain laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership .
Why Turkey ?
- Research shows that property sales in Turkey have increased in recent years , meaning that people visiting Turkey have decided to settle in Turkey for various reasons .
- Geographical location is another important factor for Turkey's prosperity , it is a link between Europe and Asia , and has provided a functional role and a qualitative leap in trade between the two continents .
- Turkey's strategic geographic location , gives it weight and political importance , being the center of transformation in the Middle East and Europe .
- Nature and climate in Turkey , it is a paradise on earth . Turkey is a unique country with its natural beauty , green areas , pure sea , golden beaches , meadows and flat lands . Thanks to these advantages , Turkey's tourism sector occupies an important place in the desire of investors to obtain a Turkish passport .
- Turkey is closely following technological developments , and the Turkish government knows that supporting technological developments is a critical step , as this is an age of technological progress .
- The ongoing reforms by the Turkish government to revitalize its economy , as it is a country with a bright future . From this , its total sufficiency of natural resources and export of agricultural products , cars and furniture to various countries around the world . In addition to the huge development projects adopted by the Turkish government such as the opening of Istanbul International Airport , the largest airport in the world , the launch of the Istanbul International Finance Center , and the continuous development of the transportation network and trains .
- Turkey's economy is characterized by its rapid growth and development , in the twenties of the last century , Turkey was only a fully agricultural country , but now it is one of the most important industrial countries , and it exports its products to all over the world . Turkish industry and trade centers are concentrated around the city of Istanbul and other major cities . The industrial , commercial , agricultural , tourism , real estate and educational sector thrive in Turkey , and the country has become self-sufficient and less imported from abroad .
What motivates and encourages investment in Turkey ?
The countries of the world are racing to attract investors , in order to stimulate the local economy of the country , by pumping money into the arteries of the country , and the development of its projects , but Turkey is distinguished from other countries with unique investment incentives . What motivates and encourages investment in Turkey ?
- The strategic location of Turkey . Turkey , a modern and developed country , with a history and ancient civilization , which is located in the middle of the world , and it is divided widely on the continents of Asia and Europe and combines the originality of the East and modernity of the West . The Republic of Turkey is divided into 81 provinces , and Ankara is the capital of the country , and Istanbul is the financial capital and cultural and economic heart of the country , and the Republic of Turkey includes major and famous cities such as : Izmir , Antalya , Gaziantep , Diyarbakir , Konya , Bursa and others lots .
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Strong and developed infrastructure , as infrastructure projects in Turkey continue at a steady pace . The Turkish Minister of Transport and Infrastructure has announced that his country has completed projects in the transportation sector with a total value exceeding 150 billion Turkish Lira ( $ 26 billion ) . Among the most anticipated infrastructure projects are the 3-storey Istanbul Tunnel Project and the Istanbul Canal Project .
- The rapid growth of Turkey's emerging and developing economy . Since late 2017 , economic growth rates have exceeded official forecasts and indicators of Turkey's statistical and economic institutions . Turkish and foreign economists point out that Turkey's economic growth rate will reach around 12% in 2019 , the highest rate in Turkey's economic sector since 2015 .
- Skilled and competitive labor , where the Turkish President , Recep Tayyip Erdogan , that the labor force in Turkey rose from 22 million , in 2002 , to 29.5 million , stressing the increase in employment despite the increase of labor in the country .
- Turkey is a member of the G20 , the world's 20 largest economic powers . The G20 is a group of 19 countries as well as the European Union , and the meetings of this group focus particularly on economic policy topics .
What are the best areas to buy a property in Istanbul ?
- Maslak area :
Maslak is the investment center of Istanbul , and it is one of the largest real estate development areas in the city . Maslak is located on the European side of Istanbul , close to the famous Sisli , Saiyer and Levent areas .
Maslak is located in one of the most important locations in Istanbul , close to shopping centers , public transport , major roads , arts , sports and culture centers .
Maslak is only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from the Bosphorus and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , giving it strategic and investment importance .
Maslak includes the most important residential complexes and shopping malls , such as Vadi Istanbul , overlooking the Belgrade forests , and it is 15 minutes away from the Asian section of Istanbul .
Vadi Istanbul Shopping Mall is one of the most important malls of Istanbul and its high-end shopping malls , and it is one of the best and most luxurious shopping malls , which witnesses a commercial activity and tourist attraction throughout the year .
Maslak is one of the most important business districts of Istanbul , and it is the most secure area of earthquakes , and the third most luxurious and most expensive area in Turkey .
Maslak is a brand new area , and it is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul , which is predominantly corporate and business center .
Directly overlooking the Bosphorus , Maslak is a home to luxurious properties and mansions , making it attractive for money-holders and celebrities .
Property prices in Maslak are relatively high , with an approximate price of 15.000 Turkish Lira per meter . For example , a 2 + 1 apartment with an area of 99 square meters may cost as much as 1.300.000 Turkish Lira .
Why to invest in Maslak area ?
- Its distinctive geographical location , where it is located near the most important areas in Istanbul , such as Sisli and Levent , and it is also close to the Bosphorus Bridge and Taksim Square , the most important tourist attractions of Istanbul .
- It is a residential and tourist area and commercial area at the same time , which includes Vadi Istanbul Shopping Mall , the most famous in Turkey .
- One of the most prominent features of Maslak area is the availability of various means of transportation , which facilitates the movement of residents , there are buses to find internal transport , as well as the metro line , which facilitates the transfer within the city .
- The availability of important life services from hospitals whether it is governmental or belng to the private sector , schools and universities , as well as clubs and hotels equipped at the highest level to receive tourists from everywhere .
- The area includes the famous Belgrade Forest , which is one of the most beautiful parks in Istanbul and one of the tourist places in Istanbul that attract tourists coming from everywhere , with its picturesque nature to help you relax and ejoy the calmness .
Residential projects in Maslak area
- RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
- Zeytinburnu area :
One of the well known and most famous areas in Istanbul , which has become popular and has increased the demand for property in Istanbul in this beautiful area , is Zeytinburnu .
Zeytinburnu is located on the European side of Istanbul , on the coast of Marmara Sea , Zeytinburnu is an investment area with high rise towers , residential complexes , shopping centers and five-star international hotels .
Zeytinburnu district is located very close to the center of Istanbul , which is only separated from it by the walls of old Constantinople . It is also far from Ataturk International Airport , which the Turkish government started the first phase of the process of transforming it into a public recreational environmental park called " People's Park " only 20 minutes . Ataturk International Airport is planned to be a public park with walking trails , bicycle paths , family-friendly spaces , cafes and various public services , and the buildings around it are also planned to be converted into exhibition and convention centers . Zeytinburnu area of Istanbul's new airport is about 40 minutes away , which makes the eyes of investors and those wishing to buy a property in Istanbul to go to this wonderful area .
Zeytinburnu district is surrounded by Fatih and Ayyub Sultan in the east , Bayrampasa in the north , Bakirkoy in the west , Esenlar in the northwest , and Marmara Sea in the south .
Being a coastal area overlooking the sea , this has increased its real estate and investment value and prices , in addition to its strategic and unique location between several vital and historical areas .
What distinguishes Zeytinburnu area from other areas in Istanbul ?
- Zeytinburnu area is within the city center of Istanbul , where it is away from Sisli , Besiktas and Taksim Square only 15 - 20 minutes .
- In Zeytinburnu area , all the means of public transport in Istanbul are avilable , such as : metrobus , subway , tramway , Marmaray , sea ferries and public transport buses , and it is also close to the seaport of Bakirkoy area .
- Zeytinburnu area has a charming sea view , which gives it a distinctive character , and makes it the focus of those who are looking for real estate investment in Istanbul .
- Zeytinburnu area is a lively and fully serviced area , with many government facilities and institutions , to help you keep track of your business and conduct your transactions easially .
- Zeytinburnu area includes a number of Turkish public schools and universities , which offer free education to citizens and residents of Turkey .
- Zeytinburnu area has many parks , including the unique medicinal plant garden in Istanbul , which is of great importance in Turkey , and supported by the Turkish government .
- Zeytinburnu area is ideal for residential , especially for families , that it includes many large and high-end shopping centers such as Galleria Istanbul Mall , as well as a number of schools and gardens . Also , transportation is available in Zeytinburnu , and it is located near the main road .
- There are many options for apartments and residential complexes in Zeytinburnu suitable for everyone .
Real estate in Zeytinburnu area
- RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1 + 1 to 5 + 1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
- Sisli area :
Sisli is one of the most important and famous areas in Istanbul, where tourists like to visit it all time of the year due to its proximity to the monuments and religious places, in addition to its potential as an excellent investment area.
Sisli in Istanbul is a center of commerce and shopping malls, as it is a central area providing public transport services and modern infrastructure.
Sisli area includes the famous Istanbul Cevaher Mall, which until recently was the largest shopping mall in Europe and the second largest urban shopping center in the world. Sisli is a home to many luxury brands globally, particularly in the elegant Nisantasi district.
Sisli is full of attractions that meet everyone needs of visitors and residents alike.
Why to invest in Sisli?
- Its distinctive geographical location where Sisli is located at the exit of the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects the two parts of Istanbul, European and Asian part, at the same time it is near the vital Taksim Square in the city center.
- The area is 30 square kilometers and it is a residential and tourist area at the same time, it is also a commercial area, in the center of which there is Mecidiyekoy Square, which is very popular in Istanbul.
- One of the most important features in Sisli is the availability of various means of transport, which facilitates the movement of residents, there are buses, internal transport, as well as the metrobus line, which facilitates the movement from the European side to the Asian side of Istanbul, and there is also a station on Sisli-Taksim metro line.
- The availability of important life services from hospitals, whether belonging to the government or private sector, schools and universities, as well as clubs and hotels equipped at the highest level to welcome tourists from everywhere.
- The availability of all the entertainment services in Sisli, where it includes a number of famous shopping malls, including Cevahir Mall, the most famous mall in Turkey which contains international restaurants, cafes, fast food restaurents, cinemas, and it is suitable for all family members, as well as theaters and stadium for football.
- Sisli includes a group of archaeological and religious attractions that attract tourists from all over the world, there you will find a mixture between mosques and churches as well as synagogues.
- Museums and palaces that show the history of Turkey and its most important monuments such as Ataturk Museum, The Military Museum, the old cemetery and also Ihlamur Palace.
- For all lovers of natural and arts, Sisli has several famous museums to showcase modern artworks of the top Turkish celebrity artists such as Macka Art Gallery.
Residential projects in Sisli
- RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80