The advantages of real estate residence permit in Turkey
Arabs and foreigners who wish to settle and live in Turkey are increasing every day , as Turkey now includes a mixture of all nationalities . Some of them come with the aim of studying or doing business , and among them are investors who want to buy real estate or open a company in Turkey .
And Turkey has become their first destination instead of the rest of the European countries , due to the advantages and incentives granted by the Turkish government to foreign residents , as it gives them the right to obtain Turkish citizenship on specific and accessible terms . Also , residence in Turkey has different types , and its costs and conditions vary according to its type and purpose . There are tourist residency , real estate residency , work residency , student residency , in addition to residency of investors .
Real estate residence is considered as one of the most important options for staying in Turkey legally and for a long time , and for the importance of this type of residence we will explain to you today in this article detailed information about real estate residence in Turkey , and for whom is it granted ? What are the steps that must be taken to obtain real estate residence ? What are the costs ? Besides other information that may interest you .
- RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
What is the real estate residence in Turkey ?
Real estate residency in Turkey is a right of foreign real estate owners in Turkey , and it is granted by the Immigration Department in the state in which you own the property , and it allows its holder to reside on Turkish lands legally with the ability to travel to and from Turkey without the need to obtain a visa .
How long is the real estate residency in Turkey ?
As for the duration of the real estate residence in Turkey , it is usually granted for one or two years , with the possibility to renew it annually as long as the property is in the name of the resident person . This matter distinguishes real estate from tourism in Turkey , which makes it better than it in terms of the possibility to renew the residence annually without any complications or obstacles .
What are the conditions for obtaining real estate residence in Turkey ?
There are no conditions for obtaining real estate residence in Turkey except that the property is intended for housing . As for the price of the property , there is no minimum . Any house in Turkey at any price gives its owner the right to obtain real estate residence directly , and in any Turkish city in which you want to own a property , you can get a real estate residence .
In addition to the above , any type of apartments in Turkey or villas allows you to obtain real estate residence in Turkey , and any space or style of apartments gives you the right to obtain this residence .
We can consider that the conditions of real estate ownership in Turkey are the same as the conditions for obtaining real estate residency , which are two basic conditions :
- That the foreign real estate owner does not have the nationalities that are prohibited from owning real estate in Turkey , namely : Syria , Armenia , Cuba , and North Korea .
- The property should not be within the restricted areas for possession for security or military reasons .
- RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Who is granted real estate residence in Turkey ?
Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the property owner , the wife of the property owner , and the children of the property owner for those under the age of 18 .
For foreign real estate owners who are married to more than one wife , they can only grant real estate residency to one wife . As for the rest of the wives , they cannot obtain real estate residency for them on the same property .
As for children , even if they are more than one wife , they have the right to reside on the same property as their father , as long as they are under the age of 18 .
For a divorced woman , after confirming the divorce in court , she is deprived of the right of real estate residence on the same property as her ex-wife , but she is allowed to apply to change the residence to a tourist residence in Turkey , and is usually granted for a period of only six months or a year as a maximum .
Likewise , for children over the age of 18 , they cannot be added to the real estate residence on the same property as their father , and they can obtain : a tourist residence , or a student residence if they complete their studies at a Turkish university , or work residence , or other real estate residence for a property of their own .
What are the necessary steps to obtain a real estate residence in Turkey ?
- Buy a property and get a title deed document in Turkey .
- Reserve an appointment for residency and choose to own a property in Turkey.
- Preparing the necessary papers to obtain real estate residency .
- Attend the interview on the date specified for you at the Immigration Administration building , and submit the necessary papers and documents .
- Paying the fees of real estate residence in Turkey .
- Waiting for approval by the Immigration Department in Turkey , where the residence card is sent by Turkish post .
- As for the renewal of the real estate residence , it is the same steps , starting from reserving the appointment for renewal to obtaining the real estate residence by Turkish post .
- As for the companions of the real estate owner such as the wife and children under the age of 18 , they apply for real estate residency in one file with the real estate owner , and they attend the interview together, and they are approved in one payment .
What are the documents required for extracting real estate residence in Turkey ?
- The Land Registry document in the name of the property owner.
- Seismic insurance of the property.
- The passport of the property owner and his companions " It is required that the validity period of the passports cover the required real estate residence period " .
- A family statement for the children and wife translated into Turkish and certified by the Turkish embassy in the mother country or from the Notre Department in Turkey .
- Health insurance covering the residence period of the property owner and the wife .
- Children under the age of 18 do not require a health insurance policy , and if the property owner or his wife is over the age of 65 , they do not need a health insurance policy as well .
What are the advantages of real estate residence in Turkey ?
The real estate residence in Turkey provides the holder with several advantages that the real estate owner can obtain in Turkey , as follows :
- Staying in Turkey during the legal and legal residency period .
- Granting residence permits to the companions of the real estate owner who are the wife of the real estate owner and the children under the age of 18 .
- Annual renewal of real estate residence .
- Traveling between Turkish cities without a travel permit .
- Free access to education and health services in Turkey , or for a small fee .
- After eight years of residency in Turkey , you have the right to apply for long-term residency in Turkey .
- Real estate residence in Turkey does not grant its owner the right to obtain Turkish citizenship unless the property price exceeds 250 thousand USD , then the property owner can apply for Turkish citizenship .
- RH 204 - luxurious apartment with direct view on Marmara Sea in Bakirkoy
The project was built with the supervision of Turkish state construction companies , with government guarantee .
It is a residential , investment and commercial project built on a land area of 74.000 square meters , 80% of this area has been allocated to green areas , parks and public facilities within the project .
The project consists of 5 blocks with 512 residential units ranging from 1+1 , 2+1 , 3+1 , 5+1 , 4+2 and 6+2 duplexes , ranging in size from 66 to 430 square meters .
90% of the housing units and offices in the project are overlooking the Sea of Marmara .
The project is supported by a system of earthquake and seismic protection , where the foundations were excavated to a depth of 20 meters and the use of reinforced concrete and moisture-resistant sea .
At the bottom of the project are warehouses where a storage unit is allocated for each housing unit .
In this project , you do not have to worry about the transportation , as different transportation options are available .
In this project , you will be in the heart of Istanbul and away from the chaos .
What is more beautiful than dreaming , is to live your dream reality , Atakoy area today contains housing projects that was originally a dream .
Atakoy area has a central location , high investment value and luxury life style .
The project is located in one of the most central districts of Istanbul , in Atakoy district of Bakirkoy area .
The project is located near the main road and highways in Istanbul (E5) .
The distinctive location of the project , overlooking the Sea of Marmara , which offers homes with charming sea views .
All the project details in this link : RH 204
The advantages of buying a property in Turkey :
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .