Foreign investment in Turkey
The escalation of foreign investment in Turkey and the accelerated rise that it witnessed at all levels , has led to an increase in the demand of foreign investors for it , especially in important economic sectors , such as the real estate , commercial , tourism and other sectors .
Statistics in the real estate sector indicate a steady increase in foreign direct investment in Turkey , especially after the government took many encouraging decisions for foreign investment in Turkey , such as investment facilities , providing incentives , forming institutions that deal with investment issues , and following up foreign investments with benefit and interest .
Turkey has become the best country in the eyes of investors from all over the world , as it has achieved its place among the investment countries with amazing progress , exceeding 17 places in a very short time .
On the other hand , Turkey is a popular country , and a favorite for foreign investors . In this year 2019 , the number of companies with foreign capital operating in the Turkish market reached 70 thousand companies , which means that the average of new companies during the past two years reached 5 thousand companies every 6 months .
One of the facilities provided by the Turkish government to foreign investors to motivate them to invest their capital in Turkey is to grant investors who want to obtain Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property worth $250.000 or investing in $500.000 .
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1 1 to 5 1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
Chinese investment in Turkey
Chinese investment in Turkey has witnessed a significant increase during the past few years , and the Chinese activity in Turkey was not limited to trade only , but also included real estate investment , and the proportion of Chinese buying real estate in Turkey has increased during 2019 .
Turkey's growing economy is a factor of attraction for Chinese investors , as Chinese investors search for markets with a promising future to invest in , and according to recent reports , there are now more than 1000 Chinese companies operating in Turkey in all areas .
There are many factors that contribute to the increase of Chinese investment in them , including :
- The many and varied investment opportunities presented by the Turkish economy .
- Turkey's strategic location , which has a major role in facilitating movement of goods and transportation .
- Availability of raw materials .
- Availability of alternative energy sources .
- Trade agreements linking Turkey with the European Union .
- The facilities provided by the Turkish government to foreign investors .
Among the important investments made by the Chinese in Turkey :
- Infrastructure projects by working on a high-speed rail project linking the capital , Ankara , with Istanbul .
- E-commerce projects such as investing in the Trendyol app .
- Energy projects such as working on a third nuclear power plant in Turkey .
- Upgrading the port of shipment at the port of port operated by the Chinese company COSCO Pacific .
- And work is now being done to increase the number of Chinese tourists in Turkey , which has already happened as the proportion of Chinese tourists in Turkey has increased significantly during the current year .
Chinese investments in Turkish real estate
Many Chinese have recently turned to real estate investing in Turkey for many reasons :
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship , which facilitates their movement to European countries and the United States of America .
- Turkish property prices are less expensive if compared to real estate prices in China .
- The ease of buying real estate in Turkey by foreigners .
- The constant stability of the Turkish real estate market in the face of fluctuations in the currency and the Turkish economy .
The choice of Chinese investors to a country like Turkey to build trade and economic relations with it is a clear indication of the strength of the Turkish economy and the great potential that encourages all investors from all over the world to invest in Turkey in all aspects .
Qatari investments in Turkey
Mr. Yousef Al-Jaidah , President of the Qatar Financial Center , stated that the process of economic cooperation and support between Qatar and Turkey is continuing , especially in the banking and real estate sectors that are of great interest to Qatari investors .
In his statement on Qatari investments in Turkey , he said : We have accomplished 35% of the economic support operation between Turkey and Qatar in which we have pledged to pay $10 billion to Turkey , and we will provide $7 billion in the framework of completing this process .
Pointing out that last year the citizens of Qatar occupied the first rank among foreign investors in Turkey , and that the two countries have strong political and economic ties .
During his speech , the President of the Qatar Financial Center affirmed that Turkey constitutes an open market for foreign investors , and provides these incentives and facilities to future investors in Turkey , adding : Turkey is a big country and an extremely important investment market , and there is no doubt that the return on investment good is one of the factors that increases it importance as an investment market , and this market needs constant development to increase its demand .
In another aspect of his statement , he talked about the strategic importance of the Istanbul Financial Center , which will be opened in 2022 , as an economic link between Europe and the East , saying : I believe that the Istanbul Financial Center will form a unique model at the global level in terms of caring for foreign investor affairs , and Turkey will play a leading role in the global economy .
Yemenis investments in Turkey
According to the numerous statistics published by the Statistics Department in Turkey and the Turkish Statistical Institute , the number of real estate purchases by Yemenis in Turkey has increased significantly recently , as the number of homes that Yemenis purchased in Turkey reached 1082 homes during the first nine months of this year 2019 , while it was the number is only 170 homes during the same period in 2015 , which means that the percentage of increase in purchases of Yemenis in Turkey has increased by 536 percent compared to that period .
It is noteworthy that the Yemenis ranked 15th among the most foreign buyers from Turkey in 2017 , then 11th in 2018 , and 9th in 2019 .
The main reason that Yemenis are seeking to acquire real estate in Turkey is due to the turmoil in their country in the current period , which is what prompted many Yemenis to Turkey in search of refuge and safe haven .
The interest of Yemenis in Turkey has also been evident in the economic field , as the number of companies established by Yemenis in Turkey increases every day .
As the number of companies established by the Yemenis in Turkey reached 164 during the last two and a half years .
What properties is a Yemeni citizen entitled to own in Turkey ?
The Yemeni citizen has the right to acquire all types of real estate in Turkey , where all right-wingers have the right to own real estate in Turkey , and they have been covered by the Turkish real estate law issued in 2012 , and through it the Yemeni citizen in Turkey can own all types of real estate in Turkey , including : apartments , villas , Shops , commercial offices , warehouses , hotels , buildings , land , farms and other types of residential and commercial real estate .
Does the Yemeni investor include the Turkish citizenship law in exchange for owning a property ?
Yemenis are considered citizens of countries covered by the Turkish Nationality Law in exchange for owning a property .
According to the aforementioned law , Turkish citizenship can be obtained through a real estate investment of only $250.000 .
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .