Sakarya city in Turkey
Turkey is one of the most famous global tourist destinations , it is one of the favorite places for millions of tourists annually who flock to it throughout the days of the year , and Turkey is characterized by its pleasant mild weather and stunning natural scenery , in addition to hotels , monuments , palaces and museums , which bring together the art of the East and the West , and Turkey has enchanted people's minds with the beauty of its cities , its distinctive architecture and its cuisine rich in various dishes , sweets and food , and it is a tourist destination suitable for trips of individuals , couples and families .
Turkey is one of the most beautiful countries in the world , and it is a tourist destination for many people , due to the fact that Turkey includes various cities in its nature , beauty and tourism activities , it includes historical , recreational and coastal cities , mountains and forests , so travel to it is fun and it is a goal for many .
Turkish cities differ from each other in their general nature , and with their buildings , whether modern or old , there are vital cities that are full of residents , and others of a quiet rural nature . Some cities are distinguished by their antique buildings , and others are shrouded in the beauty of nature .
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
If you prefer natural green areas , then your destination will definitely be to Sakarya , Turkey . The city of Sakarya is characterized by the beauty of nature in it , as it includes in its nature plateaus , forests and rivers . The importance of the city is that it is a site of cultural interaction , as it connects Western Turkey to Europe , through the historic Silk Road , which dates back to the Roman , Byzantine and Ottoman eras . It contains many historical monuments among its mountains , such as bridges , arches and paved stone roads .
Sakarya is one of the beautiful Turkish cities , which is located northwest of Turkey , with a distance of 148 km from Istanbul , and a distance of 305 km from the capital , Ankara . The weather in Sakarya is affected by the city's location on the coast of the Black Sea and Marmara Island , and it is a mild weather Moist , and rainy . The city also features hot weather in summer , suitable for tourism , and in winter it is rainy and cold .
The population of Sakarya is 800 thousand , 60% of them reside in cities , 40% of them reside in villages , work in the agricultural field , and it is a good source of income that increases the growth of the city's economy . One of the most important cities in Sakarya is the city of Sapanca , which was considered as the most important region in the Ottoman era due to its location on the Silk Road . And one of the important cities in Sakarya is the city of Adapazari , which is the central city of Sakarya , and it can be reached by rail , or through the streets that extend in the city . Sakarya is connected to all the cities around it , and it has a highway linking with Ankara and Istanbul , and it is also connected to the two cities through the train line .
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1+1 to 5+1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
Tourism in Sakarya
There are a variety of destinations that tourists can visit in Sakarya , as it is a city with a variety of places and advantages . It includes historical buildings , beautiful natural places , and buildings that tell the story of the city , and the events and nations .
Sakarya is an ancient city , which lived through the Byzantine , Roman and Ottoman times , leaving behind many historical monuments , some of which are temples dating back to the Byzantine era , and some are buildings of the famous architect Sinan , and these include :
- Justinian Bridge : This bridge was built 1500 years ago in the Byzantine era and was built over the Sakarya River . The bridge connects Constantinople , the capital of the Byzantine Empire , and the eastern provinces , and the bridge remains standing today .
- Harmantep Castle : The castle is located north of the city of Sakarya , and its construction dates back to the twelfth century AD , and was built by the Byzantines in an attempt to stop the Turkish raids on the Sakarya River , and the castle walls and towers are still standing , and it contains five doors and six detention centers .
- Orhan Mosque : It is the oldest of the Ottoman buildings in the region , as the city of Sakarya is one of the first cities in which the Ottomans lived . The Orhan Mosque was built in 1325 AD , and the main material in its construction was wood . The mosque was demolished and rebuilt in 1892 AD , where it has since been preserved with the same current design .
- Sheikh Musleh Al-Din Mosque : The mosque was built by Sheikh Musleh Al-Din in the fourteenth century AD . The exterior walls of the mosque were covered with wood during the reforms made to the mosque in 1820 AD , and a fountain was added to the mosque . The mosque now has a rectangular horizontal projection and has a stone minaret with one balcony .
RH 80- apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
The most characteristic of the city of Sakarya is the beauty of nature in it , where the natural places vary between rivers , plateaus and forests , allowing tourists to enjoy the picturesque nature . And from these natural areas :
- Birzar Lake : It is considered as one of the most beautiful lakes in Turkey , and a natural reserve has been established around it . At the beginning of spring , the lake is filled with many types of migratory birds , such as swans . The reserve was planned around the lake to be a park for visitors , and bike and walking paths were set up . Boats can be ride around the lake and enjoy its beauty .
- Sakarya River : The Sakarya River is 428 km long , and its width is between 60 to 150 meters . The third river is the length in Turkey after the Euphrates and Qizil Ermak rivers . The river originates from the mountains of Afyon and flows into the Black Sea coast adjacent to the city Sakarya , the river is distinguished by its rich , picturesque and varied nature , between dense green trees with a magnificent view and lively fresh spherical birds and charming waterfalls , it is a place worth visiting and staying in one of the hotels directly overlooking it to enjoy and contemplate its splendid beauty . What distinguishes this river is that there was a historic battle in 1919 between Turkey and Greece in the Sakarya River, and it lasted 22 days .
- Black Sea Beach : It is the longest beach overlooking the Black Sea from the northern side , and its waters are characterized by serenity and cleanliness , and the beach is a great place to relax , camp , and swim .
- Sapanca Lake : Lake Sapanca is one of the most beautiful natural lakes in the world . Sapanca Lake has a picturesque nature , brilliant beauty and enchanting tranquility . Also , the bird trillos have a great role in imparting integrated beauty on Sakarya city , which is known as one of the enchanting gardens of Turkey . The length of Sapanca Lake is 16 kilometer and a width of 5 kilometers , it is possible to stay in one of the luxury hotels on the shores of the lake , and one of the boats can be ride to make a recreational tour inside the lake to see its dazzling beauty . Several activities are practiced in Sapanca Lake , such as rafting , swimming and water skiing .
Also , Sakarya contains therapeutic mineral water sources such as thermal springs . And one of the most famous cities that tourists go to for treatment is the city of Tarakli , which contains a large number of spa resorts , and one of the most famous resorts in Tarakli is a therapeutic mud resort , as the water temperature in it comes from 39 degrees Celsius , and hot water helps to Healing of rheumatic diseases , and some neurological and skin diseases .