Earthquake insurance in Turkey
Arab and foreign investors who want to own real estate are heading to Turkey , as it has become a pioneer in this field , where the towers and commercial and residential complexes are growing every day .
Before you buy a property in Turkey , you must familiarize yourself with the laws and procedures that are importante to you as the owner of this property , and among these laws are earthquake insurance in Turkey , as Turkey requires real estate owners in Turkey , Turks and foreigners , to insure their homes and properties against earthquakes , so what is earthquake insurance in Turkey ? and how is it done ?
- RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
What is earthquake insurance in Turkey ?
Earthquake insurance in Turkey is a compulsory insurance for real estate in Turkey , whether residential or non-residential , and it covers the expenses of repairing damage to real estate that is secured against earthquakes if they were exposed to an earthquake or natural disasters .
Earthquake insurance was imposed in Turkey after the Marmara earthquake in 1999 and it is mandatory for all real estate owners in Turkey , whether they are Turkish or foreigners of all nationalities .
The Turkish government established the Foundation for Natural Disaster Insurance , known as DASK , to be the institution to which earthquake insurance is paid in Turkey and supervised by the Turkish Ministry of Finance , after 2012 .
And the Turkish government guarantees the destruction of all buildings that are unsafe from the seismic side and rebuilding them according to modern conditions , while obliging construction companies in the private sector to achieve the conditions of seismic security while exercising control over them .
The Turkish government has also undertaken a comprehensive study of all of Turkey's buildings in terms of their ability to resist earthquakes .
Who pays earthquake insurance in Turkey ? And when ? And where ?
Earthquake insurance is paid in Turkey by the property owner , and the tenant has nothing to do with the insurance .
And he pays the insurance for the first time at the beginning of building the property to obtain specific services that can only be obtained after paying the earthquake insurance in Turkey , and from these services related to paying the insurance are electricity , water , gas , telephone and internet services .
The DASK document is a prerequisite when opening water , electricity and gas meters as this is only possible after paying the insurance value for the first time , and water , electricity and gas meters can open by the property owner himself or the tenant , provided that he gets a copy of the seismic insurance policy DASK , and then the property owner pays earthquake insurance on an annual basis according to a specific date that is determined by the DASK Foundation .
Earthquake insurance is paid in Turkey at banks , the post office , and insurance companies .
What is the goal of securing earthquakes in Turkey ?
Earthquake insurance in Turkey contributes to the following points :
- Make all housing in Turkey safe against earthquakes .
- Ensure the safety of the building and its resistance to earthquakes , which reduces the possibility of damage from earthquakes .
- Participate in bearing the material damages that the citizen may bear in the event of damages caused by an earthquake .
- Low costs for real estate owners in Turkey when such disasters happen .
- Reducing the burdens the state will bear as a result of an earthquake , and establishing a permanent fund for emergency cases .
- Contribute to making buildings in Turkey strong and anti-seismic .
- Increasing public social awareness regarding the issue of insurance and its importance .
- RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
What are the building blocks covered by earthquake insurance in Turkey ?
Earthquake insurance in Turkey includes building foundations , primary walls , dividing walls , garden walls , retaining walls , ceilings and floors , escalators and robotic lifts , skylights , walkways , roofs , chimneys , and complementary parts at the top of the construction .
What buildings are covered by earthquake insurance in Turkey ?
Earthquake insurance in Turkey includes the following buildings and properties :
- Real estate intended for housing " apartments , villas , apartment complexes , etc. " registered in the Land Registry Office in Turkey .
- Real estate designated for work as offices and office towers registered in the Land Registry Office in Turkey .
- Parts of floors subject to property law such as roofs , garages , utility facilities , etc.
- Buildings built by the Turkish state for public services or granted to the population in times of disasters .
- Buildings that meet construction requirements but do not have a description of the building , whether commercial or residential .
- Buildings that have a real estate easement , that is , under construction , but they meet the requirements of the building and real estate records , and they have the title of real estate easement .
What are the expenses covered by earthquake insurance ? What are the expenses that are not covered ?
In the event of any earthquake in Turkey or a natural disaster , DASK covers the following expenses :
- Building principles and rules .
- The main , dividing and garden walls .
- Ceilings and floors .
- Drawers , ladders and escalators .
- Skylights .
- Corridors between apartments .
- Entrances to buildings .
- Surfaces .
- Completed parts of the building above .
The expenses not covered by earthquake insurance in Turkey are :
- The costs of removing the rubble .
- Inactivation losses .
- Loss resulting from the disruption of the lease .
- Expenses of moving to a new home or good business .
- Loss of furniture , luggage and goods .
- Deaths .
- Physical damage .
- Psychological damage .
- Construction damage caused by the earthquake due to breakdowns in the building itself .
How to calculate earthquake insurance in Turkey
The earthquake insurance account in Turkey differs according to several factors related to the property , which are :
- The construction site , such as the city where the building is located , and the neighborhood and the street .
- Building structure .
- Building age .
- Building area or apartment .
- Other information related to property details .
In general , the value of earthquake insurance in Turkey annually does not exceed the amount of $ 40 as a maximum for each apartment , and it is considered a relatively low value , and it is expected that in 2020 updates will be made regarding the determination of the value of the annual insurance , as several considerations will be made , such as the height of the building and the floor number in determining the value of the insurance , but no formal order has been issued yet .
- RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1+1 to 5+1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
Advantages of investing in Turkey :
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor in a way that is close to the local investor at a rate that may reach 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is among the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world , because of its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , as it is the sixteenth economy around the world .
- The population of Turkey helps to invest money , as the population of Turkey is 77.7 million , and Turkey is the largest in terms of youth in relation to the European Union , not only that , but also that its population of young people enjoys a high degree of culture and education .
- The infrastructure in Turkey has advanced high technology in all the things that a successful investment requires from transportation , remote means of communication and advanced marine transportation facilities and is characterized by its low cost .
- Low corporate income tax from 33% to 20% , and technological development areas and free and industrial areas are characterized by incentives and tax benefits, there is a total or partial exemption from corporate income tax , Turkey is characterized by laws that support innovation , research and development .