Villa in Beykoz area in the Asian side of Istanbul
The villa has 153 square meters
The cash price of the villa is $ 293.000
The offer is suitable for Turkish citizenship
- It is a luxurious investment project that built on a land area of 1.157.000 square meters.
- The project includes 1400 villas.
- The project offers different villas types from 2+1 to 5+1, Duplex, Triplex, and Private villas.
- The villas areas are ranging from 153 - 440 square meters.
- A unique project, where you can enjoy your life in the center of Nature.
- The project offers a quiet and healthy life choice away from the city.
- Riva has become the most attractive part of Istanbul thanks to Riva Creek, Riva Castle, and the unspoiled forest lands that offer fresh air.
- The delivery date of the first phase of the project is December 2021, the second phase is December 2023, and the third phase is December 2025.
- The project is located in the Riva area in Beykoz area, on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Beykoz is one of the quietest areas of Istanbul, with many green forests rich in chestnut, linden, hazelnut, pine, and oak trees.
- The project is located near the highways, which offers you easy accessibility to everywhere.
- The project is near the Bosphorus Strait, and it has a forest view.