The most important reasons and types of investment in Turkey
What are the most important areas for investment in Turkey?
Real estate, industry, automobile industry, agriculture and food, general trade, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, financial services, communications and information, and many other areas.
What encourages investment in Turkey?
- A Promising economy, expected to become one of the fastest growing economies, it attracts annually about $15 billion in foreign investment.
- The 16th economy in the world, the sixth in Europe, with stable economic growth averaging 5%.
- Facilities provided by Turkish government and laws guaranteeing the rights of foreign investors such as getting Turkish citizenship or obtaining permanent residence (renewed annually) in Turkey once you own a property there.
To learn about Turkish citizenship laws: Steps of obtaining Turkish citizenship by owning a property in Turkey
What are the real estate investment options in Turkey?
- Buying a property in a project under construction in a vital, strategic area, and sell it when the project is finished with profit.
- The most attractive offer for investors now and the higher demand is to look for apartments for sale in Istanbul and apartments for sale in Istanbul by the sea.
- Investing on lands for sale in Turkey with strategic sites that may be included within the schemes of developing cities or the possibility of building residential complexes on them later and then selling them later with high profit.
- Real estate development, which means buy an old property and then renew it and improve it and sell at a higher price.
- Buying a ready apartment in a project then lease it and ensure a fixed monthly return.
Why real estate investment in Istanbul is one of the investments in Turkey?
- Because real estate investment is affected by the state economy and political stability significantly, Turkey is the first and best candidate for real estate investment in the region.
- Real Estate is the largest growth and profit-making sector in the world.
- Investment in real estate results in guaranteed, and far from risks.
What are the advantages of real estate investment in Turkey?
- Prices of apartments in Turkey are constantly increasing due to foreign demand.
- According to the "Knight Frank International Index", Turkey is part of the world's largest market for property price growth.
- According to "Ernst & Young", Turkey ranked second in the most attractive markets for real estate investors.
Learn about our distinctive real estate projects in Istanbul: Istanbul properties